Key Features of Hydropool Hot Tubs and Swim Spas
Our products are recognized the world over for their excellence in design and comfort. Here are some of the key features that distinguish Hydropool hot tubs and swim spas from the rest:
- Comfort and Design. We have incorporated many unique design features in our products, including: ergonomically designed seats and pillows, deep bucket seats, large foot wells, adjustable jets that focus on specific areas of the body; and customizable Versa massage jets that allow you to tailor the massage experience to your exact needs.
- Reputation and Quality. Hydropool was one of the first sellers of hot tubs in North America. When we entered this business, we initially bought hot tub shells from third party vendors. Knowing that we wanted to set ourselves apart as the best in the industry, we decided to take a more hands-on approach and began designing and handcrafting our tubs. The results speak for themselves. We are a recognized innovator with products that surpass the expectations of our customers.
- Insulation and Energy Efficiency. Unlike our competitors who use full or partial foam for insulation, we use our own Double Thermal Shield Insulation system. Better insulation means better energy efficiency, and our system is the only one on the market to be certified carbon neutral and to meet the rigorous standards of the California Energy Commission.
- Ease of Maintenance. We are the only manufacturer to offer self cleaning models of hot tubs and swim spas that change 100% of the water every 15 minutes. For service, all four sides of our cabinet can be removed, a feature that is rare among our competition.
- Massage and Hydrotherapy. There is no question that water-based therapies work. For centuries people have used water to improve their health, believing that water could not only relieve pain, but could also heal various illnesses. Today, hydrotherapy focuses on relaxation and releasing tension as a way to achieve better mental and physical health. With the customizable massage jets in Hydropool’s hot tubs, you will enjoy the many benefits of full-body massage, right in your own home.
- Exercise. An added benefit of the Swim Spa is the element of exercise. Water-based exercise is ideal for anyone, but especially for those who may need a gentler workout than traditional aerobic or weight training. The Swim Spa can deliver you a healthier physique while also offering you the relaxing properties of a hot tub.
For further information on these key features, we invite you to explore this website or contact us for a free information package or DVD. To see our products in person, please visit a Hydropool retailer near you.